Gauhati High Court Recruitment of System Assistant Total 34 Vacancies.
- 1 Gauhati High Court Recruitment of System Assistant Total 34 Vacancies.
- 1.1 Gauhati High Court Recruitment of System Assistant Post Details:
- 1.2 Gauhati High Court Recruitment of System Assistant Selection Process:
- 1.3 Gauhati High Court Recruitment of System Assistant Scheme and Syllabus for the Examination (Total marks: 200)
- 1.4 Gauhati High Court Recruitment of System Assistant How to Apply:
- 1.5 Gauhati High Court Recruitment of System Assistant Terms & Condition:
- 1.6 Gauhati High Court Recruitment of System Assistant Important Dates:
- 1.7 Gauhati High Court Recruitment of System Assistant Important Links:
Gauhati High Court Recruitment of System Assistant -Online applications are invited till 5.00 PM of 28-08-2017 from the citizens of India as defined under Article 5 and 6 of the Constitution of India for filling up of the posts indicated below for the District & Sessions Judge establishments of Assam. The number of vacancies shown is indicative only and may vary at the time of final selection.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment of System Assistant Post Details:
Name of the Post: System Assistant.
Number of Posts: 34
Pay: Rs. 5,000 – 20,200/- (PB-2) + Grade pay of Rs.2,200/- (Pre-revised)
Eligibility & Experience Criteria:
- BCA with 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade from a recognized institution with at least l(one) year working experience from a reputed institution/ organization.
- B. Sc with 1 (one) year Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/ Applications with 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade from a recognized institution with at least l(one) year working experience from a reputed institution/ organization.
- Diploma holder from Polytechnic in Computer Science/ Engineering or Electronics & Telecommunications with 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade from a recognized institution and with at least 2 (two) years working experience from a reputed institution/ organization.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment of System Assistant Selection Process:
- The selection test will consist of a written examination (Objective type multiple choices) of one paper (140 marks) conducted on OMR (Optical Mark Recognition) answer scripts, Practical Examination (30 marks) and viva-voce (30 marks).
- There will be 140 (One hundred and forty) objective type questions on the subjects described in the syllabus. For every correct answer, the candidate will be awarded 1 (one) mark. There will be no negative mark for wrong answer. The cut off marks shall be as decided by the Gauhati High Court.
- Thereafter, the candidates equal to 5 times of the number of vacancies (1:5), in order of merit in the written examination, will be called for the Practical Examination and then the candidates equal to 3 times of the number of vacancies (1:3), in order of merit in the practical examination, will be called for viva voce and checking of original testimonials. On the basis of marks obtained in written test, practical examination and viva-voce the final panel will be prepared. However, final selection shall be subject to overall suitability to be decided by the Gauhati High Court.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment of System Assistant Scheme and Syllabus for the Examination (Total marks: 200)
Written Examination: Total – 140
|I||English||This section will test the proficiency in English language and will be of 12th Standard||20|
|II||Quantitative aptitude & Reasoning||This section will test the speed, reasoning, intelligence and accuracy of the candidate||25|
|III||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||This section will test the general intelligence along with matters of national & International Affairs||25|
|IV||Official language of the State of Assam (Assamese)||This section will test the proficiency in official State language and will be of 10th (HSLC) Standard||20|
|V||Professional Knowledge||This section will test the Information Technology skills viz Computer Programming, Computer Networks, DBMS related knowledge of the candidate.||50|
Practical Examination: Total Marks – 30
Viva Voce: Total Marks – 30
Gauhati High Court Recruitment of System Assistant How to Apply:
Candidates who fulfill the requisite criteria can submit their online application forms through the website ghconline.gov.in by following the steps indicated below:
Phase 1: To register as an applicant, a candidate has to provide his/her primary credentials viz.Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Mobile No. and Email ID. After submission of these information the system will generate a Registration Code which will be displayed on the same page prominently. Though the system is designed to send e-mail immediately acknowledging the Registration Code and corresponding Date of Birth, sometimes due to network congestion the e-mail may not be delivered, hence candidates are requested to note down the Registration Code carefully. The combination of Registration Code and Date of Birth will be used as login details for next three Phases, i.e. Phase 2, Phase 3 and Phase 4.
Phase 2: In this Phase, a candidate who has created his/her Registration Code in Phase 1, will have to provide his/her profile details, viz. gender, category, address, qualification, experience and other candidature.
Phase 3:Here, the applicant can upload his/her Photograph Image and Signature Image. The image format should be either .jpg, .png or ,gif. No other image format will be accepted. The image size should be between 5 KB and 30 KB.
The image of the Passport Photograph should be such that the face of the candidate covers at least 80% of the space of the photograph image, similarly the signature should cover at least 70% of space of the Signature image. For uploading Passport Photo and Signature (both should be in image format as specified above) the candidate should select the respective file using the Browse button and after selecting the file, he/she should click the Upload Passport and Upload Signature button respectively to upload the file to server.
The fresh registration process for candidature will be closed on the last date of registration.
However, an already registered candidate can keep uploading/modifying his/her candidature specific data in Phase 2 and Phase 3 till last date of submission which will be declared on the website and usually 4-5 days later from last date of registration. However, uploading data in these two Phases does not complete the submission process automatically. In Phase 3, Submit Candidature button is required to be used to finally post the candidature for the Examination. Before submitting Candidature please ensure that
- All detail information in Phase 2 have been filled up and in case of non availability of data he/she should fill as per instruction provided. No field box should be left blank.
- Passport Photo image file as described above has been uploaded.
- Signature image file as described above has been uploaded.
Only after these verifications, the candidate should proceed for submission of the candidature/ application, Initially the Submit Candidature button will be displayed in faded color and deactivated. On clicking the Declaration check box on the page, the button will turn to green color and activated for submission of candidature. No more modification will be possible after submission of candidature.
Phase 4: After submission of candidature the candidate should take a print out of the Fee Payment Challan by clicking the button. The candidates can pay the fee amount after two working days from the date of submission and on or before the last date fixed for payment of fees. The payment can be made at any branch of State Bank of India. The mode of payment is cash only. For payment, the candidate should approach the bank along with the Challan copy and the fee amount reflected on the Challan. On payment of the same, the Bank wilt provide a journal Number. Please ensure to have the bank official’s signature and seal on the Challan copy. Please keep the candidate’s copy of the Challan carefully for any future reference.
The fee payment information viz. journal No., Paid Amount, Payment Date etc. will be reflected on the candidates account of this Phase after two working days from the date of payment at the bank. Then the applicant will be able to take printout of the Acknowledgement receipt about his/her candidature.
Please print the Acknowledgement Receipt and Application Form generated by the system on this phase after completion of fee payment process for further reference.
For any query/complaint etc. please email to firstname.lastname@example.org. mentioning the Post Name in the Subject line and related Registration Code, Applicant Name, Father’s Name along side the grievance in the body of the e-mail.
Application made in any other mode, except as indicated above, shall be summarily rejected without any communication.
The details of application fee to be paid by the candidates are indicated below:
Gauhati High Court Recruitment of System Assistant Terms & Condition:
- Merely satisfying the eligibility criteria do not entitle a candidate to be called for the written examination/interview etc.
- Reservation of the posts will be as per existing rules.
- No person, who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living or who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person, shall be eligible for appointment to the said post.
- The admission of candidates at ail stages of the selection process will be purely provisional and subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions by way of furnishing documentary evidence in support thereof. If, on verification at any time before or after the selection process, it is found that a candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, his/her candidature shall stand cancelled without any notice. Mere calling of candidate to written test / interview etc. or issuance of admit card / call letter etc. does not necessarily mean acceptance of candidature of any candidate which shall be further scrutinized at every stage and the Gauhati High Court reserves the right to reject the candidature of any candidate at any time.
- Submission of application does not imply that a candidate has fulfilled all the criteria given in the advertisement and application is subject to subsequent scrutiny and the application can be rejected at any subsequent point of time, if any ineligibility condition is detected at any point of time.
- The list of the candidates, with allotted Roll Nos. wilt be published in the High Court website for the candidates’ reference. If any candidate has any grievances for inclusion/non-inclusion etc. of his/her name in the list so published, the same should be brought to the notice of the undersigned within the stipulated period indicated in the relevant notification. Candidates are advised to visit the official website (ghconline.gov.in) of the High Court regularly for updates and important information. Unnecessary correspondence should be avoided.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for appearing in the written test/practical examination/interview etc.
- Candidates who are already in the Government Service may apply through proper channel by intimating their employers regarding submission of online application forms for the advertised posts. They shall have to produce “No Objection Certificate” from his/her present employer at the time of appointment. There shall be no relaxation of age in respect of any in service candidate.
- The High Court may decide not to issue any admit card/call letter etc. to any candidate and may decide to call candidates to written examination/interview etc. by publishing a notification in the official website and notice board of the High Court.
- Application form, which is incomplete in any respect, such as without the photograph and signature upload, is liable to be rejected summarily, unless otherwise decided by the High Court.
- Any information submitted by an applicant in his/her application will bind the candidate personally and if found to be false, he/she may be liable for criminal prosecution apart from consequences in civil law as may be deemed necessary by the High Court.
- The candidate will be responsible for any mistake made by him/her in the application form and the High Court shall not be responsible or liable in any way.
- The certificate for claim of reservation must be issued by competent authority.
- The appointment and conditions of service of Systems Assistant shall be governed by the Rules so notified by Government of Assam,
- Posting and transfer of the finally selected candidates shall be as decided by the Gauhati High Court. Decision of the High Court in all such matters will be final.
- If any candidate is found canvassing directly or indirectly, his/her candidature will be liable for rejection.
- The High Court reserves the right to cancel the advertisement, alter any terms and conditions of the advertisement at any stage.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment of System Assistant Important Dates:
|Description||Last Date & Time|
|Online application registration starts from||14/08/2017, 2:00 PM|
|Last date/time for registration||28/08/2017, 5:00 PM|
|Last date/time of payment of fees||01/09/2017, till bank transaction hour|
Gauhati High Court Recruitment of System Assistant Important Links: