Fishery Demonstrator Training Course at Directorate of Fisheries For The 2017-2018 Academic Year.
Fishery Demonstrator Training Course at Directorate of Fisheries total 30 seats are available.
Fishery Demonstrator Training Course at Directorate of Fisheries -Applications are Invited from the intending candidates who are citizen of India for undergoing 12 months Fishery Demonstrator Training Course conducted by the Fishery Department for the session 2017-18
Fishery Demonstrator Training Course at Directorate of Fisheries Eligibility of Candidates:
- Essential Qualification: H.S. passed or equivalent qualification recognized by the Govt of Assam
- Age: 18 years and not more than 30 years as on 1 1 2017
- Reservation: S/C = 2 ST(P) = 3 ST(H)=2 PWD = 1 UR= 14 OBC/ MOBC= 8. Women – 33% In each category
- Total nos. of Seat: 30 (Thirty) nos.
How to Apply:
A candidate must submit his application duly filled in the Standard Form (Assam Gazette Part IX) The envelop containing the application should be supper scribed with Application for the “12 months Fishery Demonstrator Training Course” for the year of 2017- 2018 on the Top right hand corner Duly filled up application along with attested copies of all requisite documents as stated below should be submitted in a sealed envelop addressed to the Director of Fisheries Meen Bhawan. Dr B K. Kakati Road P.O- Gopinath Nagar, Guwahati-16 either personally or through post Requisite documents:
- 3 copies recent passport size photograph should be pasted on the standard Application form.
- 1(one) self addressed stamped envelope with postal stamp of Rs. 5/ (8cm x 27cm) (size).
- Copies of all Pass Certificaies / Mark-sheets, (duly attested).
- Copy of caste certificate, wherever applicable issued by the competent authority.
- Copy of Physical Disability Certificate, wherever applicable Issued by the competent authority.
- Copy of Employment Registration card.
Fishery Demonstrator Training Course at Directorate of Fisheries Selection Procedure:
- Candidate will be selected through a process of written examination/ interview or both
- Applications will be received up to 31 st Aug/ 2017 in the office ol the Directorate of Fisheries, (Meen Bhawan), Gopinath Nagar. Guwahati-16.
- Incomplete application or application without requisite document will be summarily rejected.
- Application received after the last dale of submission will not be accepted Directorate of Fisheries will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- All accepted applicants will be intimated by post for attending written examination/interview in due course.
Fishery Demonstrator Training Course at Directorate of Fisheries Important Links: