Divisional Forest Officer Eastern Assam Recruitment of Field Biologist and Computer Operator Total 6 Vacancies
Divisional Forest Officer Eastern Assam Recruitment 2017
Divisional Forest Officer Eastern Assam Recruitment -Applications are invited from Candidates must be Indian Citizen as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India in standard application form, from the intending candidates for engagement against following posts purely on contractual basis for 1(one)year ( likely to be further extended)in the office of the Divisional Forest Officer, Eastern Assam Wildlife Division, Bokakhat under Kaziranga Tiger Conservation Foundation as detailed below-
Divisional Forest Officer Eastern Assam Recruitment Post Details:
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Educational Qualification ( Minimum)||Remuneration
|Post Graduate in Biology/ Wildlife Biology/ Forestry /Botany/Zoology/Veterinary/ Environmental Science with 1st Division.
|Rs. 30,000/- per month|
|2.||Computer Operator||4||Graduate in computer application/PGDCA/ Graduate in any other discipline with Diploma/ Certificate course in Computer Application from a recognized institute/ University.
Fluency in Assamese language.
|Rs. 15,000/- per month|
Divisional Forest Officer Eastern Assam Recruitment Important Points:
- Age: Minimum 18 (Eighteen) years and maximum 30 (Thirty) years as on 15.09.2017. Relaxation in age limit will be applicable to ST/SC/OBC/MOBC category candidates as per Govt, rules.
- The selected candidate will be engaged on purely temporary and contractual basis, only and MOU have to be signed at the time of engagement.
- The duly filled application in standard form must be accompanied with the following
- Self attested copies of certificates/diploma etc. in support of their educational qualification/ category etc.
- Passport size photograph (two copies).
- Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- The last date for submission of application, 15/09/2017 upto 4 PM.
- The application should be submitted in the office of the Divisional Forest Officer, Eastern Assam Wildlife Division, Bokakhat.
- All rights in this regard are reserved with the office of the undersigned
- No TA/DA will be provided to the candidate for appearing in the interview
- The candidates will have to appear before an Interview board to be held at the office of the Divisional Forest Officer, Eastern Assam Wildlife Division, Bokakhat. The date of interview will be intimated in due course
- The selection process may be withdrawn at any point of time without assigning any reasons thereof.
Click on the link below for more updated notifications:
- Junior Assistant Recruitment at Electrical Inspector Offices
- Junior Administrative Assistant Recruitment at Assam Secretariat
- Assam State Urban Livelihoods Mission Society Recruitment
- DC Kamrup Metro Recruitment
- Fieldman and Computor posts under the Cost of Cultivation Scheme AAU Recruitment 2017
- Assam Secretariat Recruitment for Computer Operator – Total 167 Posts
- Department of Panchayat and Rural Development Assam recruitment 2017 for 3787 posts