Directorate of Sports & Youth Welfare Assam Recruitment For Various Posts
Directorate of Sports & Youth Welfare Assam Recruitment -Applications are invited from intending candidates who are citizens of India as defined in the Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India in the prescribed form of Application available in Part – IX of the Assam Gazette for filling up of the following vacant posts under the Directorate of Sports & Youth Welfare, Assam The application should be submitted to the office of the Director of Sports & Youth Welfare, Assam, Rudra Singha Sports Complex, Super Market, Dispur. Guwahati-6
Directorate of Sports & Youth Welfare Assam Recruitment Post Details:
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancies||Educational Qualification||Pay||Reservation||Backlog|
|01 (one)no.||Degree In Arts/Science Commerce from a recognized University with a Degree Diploma In Physical Education from a recognized University /Institution of Physical Education in India or 3 /4 years B.PE Degree (recognized by Govt.) from a recognized University / Institution of Physical Education in India||Pay Band-2 Rs.22,000- Rs. 87,000 + Grade Pay Rs. 9,100/-plus other admissible allowances.||UR|
|Degree in Arts/Science Commerce from a recognized University with a Degree Diploma in Physical Education from a recognized University /Institution of Physical Education in India or 3/4 years B.PE Degree (recognized by Govt.) from a recognized University Institution of Physical Education in India||Pay Band-2 Rs. 14,000- Rs. 49,000 + Grade Pay Rs. 8,700/- plus other admissible allowances as per AS (ROP) Rules, 2017||UR
W-As per Rules
|03.||Jr. Asstt.(HQ)||4 (four) nos.||(i) Bachelor Degree from a recognized University or any Examination declared equivalent thereof by the Government (as per Govt Notification No. ABP199/2015/3 dtd, 27.09.2016),
(ii) 1 year Diploma in Computer Application, knowledge in DTP. Excel, Word, Power Paint Presentation. Internet Browsing etc.
|Pay Band-2 Rs. 14,000- Rs. 49,000 + Grade Pay Rs. 6,200/-plus other admissible allowances as per AS (ROP) Rules, 2017||PWD – Nil ST(P)-01 ST(H)-01, SC-Nil OBC – Nil UR-01 W-As Per Rules||PWD-1|
|04.||Jr. Asstt. (District Cadre)||17(seventeen) nos||(i) Bachelor Degree from a recognized University or any Examination declared equivalent thereof by the Government (as per Govt Notification No. ABP 199/2015/3 dtd. 27.09.2016), (il) 1 year Diploma in Computer Application, knowledge in DTP, Excel,Word, Power Point Presentation. Internet Browsing etc||Pay Band-2 Rs. 14.000- Rs. 49,000 + Grade Pay Rs. 5,600/-plus other admissible allowances as per AS (ROP) Rules. 2017||PWD-Nil ST(P)-02 ST(H)-01 SC-02 OBC-02 Women Reservation -As per Rules||PWD-05|
Age: The candidates for IPE & PI post must not be less than 21 years or more than 38 years of age as on 01.012017 and for Jr. Asstt post must not be less than 21 years or more than 38 years of age as on 01.01.2017. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of SC and ST Candidates only.
Directorate of Sports & Youth Welfare Assam Recruitment Important Points:
- Post Reservation will be as per Reservation Roster point.
- Reservation for Women will be as per Govt, norms.
- Candidate must have registration in the Employment Exchange and up-to-date renewal registration number with date must be mentioned in their application (copy to be enclosed) without which the candidature will be rejected.
- Candidates having eligible criteria and serving in Govt /Semi-Govt. service may also apply through proper channel.
- The application must be accompanied by self-attested copies of all academic certificates and mark-sheets alongwith other testimonials The candidate should also submit 4 (four) copies of recent passport size photographs (self attested) alongwith the application.
- The applicants intending to apply in more than one category are to apply separately for each post (in separate envelope) of Jr Asstt. clearly indicating the name of post (Inspector of Physical Education / Physical Instructor / Jr. Asstt – HQ / Jr. Asstt. – Distoct Cadre.) on the top of the application form.
- The application complete in all respects should reach the Office of the Director of Sports & Youth Welfare. Assam, Rudra Singha Sports Complex, Super Market Dispur, Guwahati-781006, within 15 (fifteen) days from the date of publication, during office hours. Candidature of any candidate may be cancelled at any stage if application is found Incomplete and any information or declaration mentioned by his 1 her is found to be false or Incorrect. The application should be accompanied with a self-addressed (in capital letter) envelope (22 cm x 10 cm), affixing postal stamp of Rs. 5.00 and with his / her Mobile No. / Contact No . to be furnished below his / her signature In the application.
- The applicants whose applications are found correct and in order In all respects, will be called for written test and the qualified candidates in the written test will have to appear for Physical Test (only for the post of Inspector of Physical Education and Physical Instructor) and Computer Test for Jr. Asstt. (HQ and Dtst. Cadre) as stated.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the journey for the above purpose.
- The selected candidates will have to submit an Undertaking to Appointing Authority that they will abide by the New Pension Scheme of the Govt.
- Appointment against the sanctioned vacant posts will be made in accordance with the provision of the AFRMB Act. 2005 under Sec 7(I) G.
- Last Date of Submission: 26.08.2017, Applications received after the last date of submission will not be entertained.
Directorate of Sports & Youth Welfare Assam Recruitment Examination Format:
Candidate will have to appear for a written examination to be conducted by the Selection Committee for filling-up the post of Jr Asstt. (HQ and Dist. Cadre) under the Directorate cf Sports & Youth Welfare. Assam on the following subjects:
- General Knowledge
The medium of examination will be English only.
- The short-listed candidates will be called for Computer Test and efficiency on MS-Word, Excel and Power Point Presentation.
- Physical Ability Test for PI & IPE will be held separately. Physical Ability Test qualified candidates only will be allowed to appear for Written Test.
- Two separate written tests for the post of PI & IPE will be held.