Directorate of Handloom and Textiles Recruitment 2017 for the Posts of Jr. Inspector/Auditor and Demonstrator
Directorate of Handloom and Textiles Recruitment -Applications are Invited from the Intending eligible candidates who are citizens of India having Registration No. In Employment Exchange in the State of Assam for filling up of the vacancies as indicated below for persons with disability in (Special Recruitment Drive) as per Rule under Directorate of Handloom & Textiles, Assam in the Standard Form of Application, as published in the Assam Gazette Part-IX along with requisite mentioned below for filling up sanctioned vacant post of Grade-III.
Directorate of Handloom and Textiles Recruitment Post Details:
|SI. No.||Name of Post||No of vacancy||Reservation||Educational and other qualifications||Scale of Pay|
|1.||Jr. Inspector/ Auditor (Coop), Handloom & Textiles, Assam||3 (three) Nos.
(i) Blindness/ Low vision – 1 (one) post
(ii) Hearing Impaired – 1 (one) post
(iii) Locomotor or Cerebral Palsy – 1 (one) post
|Person with Disability||A candidate must have Bachelor Degree (Arts. Science, Commerce) from a recognized University or any examination declared equivalent by the Govt.||Rs. 14,000/- to 49,000/- + Grade pay Rs. 7,400/- in Pay Band-2|
|2.||Demonstrator, H & T||10 (ten)Nos.
(i) Blindness/ Low vision – 3(three) post
(ii) Hearing Impaired – 4(four) post
(iii) Locomotor or Cerebral Palsy – 3 (three) post
|-do-||A candidate should be H. S. L. C. or equivalent examination passed and 2 (two) years certificate course in Textile Technology or Handloom Technology from any recognized Institute or Certificate Course from the Handloom Training Institutes of the Department of Handloom &
|Rs. 14,000/- to 49,000/- + Grade Pay Rs. 6,200/- in Pay Band- 2|
Directorate of Handloom and Textiles Recruitment Important Points:
Eligibility, requisites, procedures, terms & conditions etc.:
- Candidates must be Citizen of India within meaning of Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
- Candidates must not be of age less than 18 years and more than 43 years as on 1st January, 2017. However the upper age limit is relaxable by 5(five) years in case of SC/ ST category of persons as per Govt. OM No. ABP 06/2016/04, dated 3rd March, 2016.
- Candidates applying for the above posts must possess the prescribed minimum qualification mentioned above.
- Candidates will have to appear for written test and viva at their own expenses if and when called for.
- Incomplete and wrongly filled application form will be rejected and no appeal and/ or correction in that regard shall be entertained.
- The envelope containing the application should be clearly marked as “Application for the post of . category- SC/ST/OBC.
- The application are to be submitted with the following requisites attached thereto:
- One self addressed envelope of 5 cm x 11 cm affixing unused postal stamp of Rs. 5/- (Rupees Five) only.
- Attested copies of all certificates in support of Educational Qualification, Age. Caste etc.
- Attested copy of persons with Disability Certificate issued by Competent Authority.
- 2 (two) copies of recent passport photographs signed and dated by the candidate on reverse side of those.
- Attested copy of valid Registration Certificates of Employment Exchange.
- Pension Scheme: “Government servants joining the service of the State Govt. on or after 1st Feb 05 shall not be governed by the existing Assam Services (Pension) Rules, 1969 and others issued there under from time to time. So far as their pension and other retirement benefits are concerned, they will be governed by a new set of Pension Rules formulated In line with the Contributory Pension scheme announced by the Govt. of India vide Finance Deptt. Circular No. BW3/2003/pt-I/1,dated 25th January/05”.
- No TA/DA shall be provided to the candidates for appearing the selection process.
- The applications are to be submitted to the undersigned.
- Any postal delay in the process of this matter shall not be a matter of responsibility of the undersigned.
- Canvassing directly or indirectly will be deemed to be appropriate ground for disqualification of the candidature.
- The undersigned reserves the right to accept, modify or cancel the advertisement and to cancel or postpone written test/ interview without assigning any reason thereof.
Last date of submission of application to the undersigned is 25th September, 2017