Online Mock Test For Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Junior Assistant
Through this Online Mock Test model paper for Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Junior Assistant Exam you can check your preparation for the exam on English Subject. Here we try to provide you the expected pattern of question paper. This question paper is set by Assamjobalerts.com ‘s team and there no other third party or the concerned department involvement in set up the questions. We conduct this online test only for our website readers, which means we want help our website readers on their preparation for the exam. In this test we provide only 47 number of questions, which does not mean that in exam the question pattern and number of question will be same. There are 50 number of questions will be displayed on the actual question paper. Please appear all 47 questions to know your score. To concrete your preparation appear the test as many times as possible !
Note: Remember one thing, here we do not put any negative marks for wrong answer but in actual exam 4 marks will be awarded for every correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Find the correct "Synonym"
Find the correct "Antonyms"
Fill in the blanks with appropriate Preposition
11. Every sensible citizen abides __________ the law of the country.
12. I congratulate you_______________ your success
13. I prefer film_______________ reading.
14. So many servants attended _____________ during his illness.
15. He congratulated his friend ______________ latter’s success.
16. I have read the book
17. We had won the match
18. I shall have written the letter
19. They had done the work
20. Tell her to go
Fill In the Blanks with correct option
21. Though Rina is Poor, __________ she is honest
22. The controversy is likely to create __________ between the two communities.
23. Her __________ in her family’s position is great but he does not boast about it
24. A son who is unable to look his father in the face is_________
25. Fate smiled___________ him in all his ventures
26. The event came _____________ as he had predicted it
27. ____________ the event of his resigning his job, his family would starve
28. Her answer is such ___________ I expected her to give
29. The charming girl was the ___________ of all eyes
30. While the routine flight, the aircraft was hit by a missile and ___________ into flames.
Change from direct to indirect or indirect to direct form of speech
31. You said to me, "Do you hear me"
32. She said to Hari, "You are wrong"
33. She said that she couldn't come on Monday
34. He said to me, "Let us go home"
35. They blessed him for his kind heart
Read each sentence to find if there is any grammatical error in it. If there is any error, it will be only in one part of the sentence. The number or alphabet of that part is your answer (Disregard punctuation errors, if any).
36. I shall(a)/ ring him(b)/tomorrow(c)/ in the afternoon(d).
37. Modern films techniques(a)/ are far superior(b)/ than that(c)/ employed in the past(d).
38. I never have(a)/ visited(b)/ or intend to visit(c)/ foreign countries.(d)
39. Give me(a)/ three thousands(b)/ rupees,(c)/ please.(d)
40. The three last chapters(a)/ of this(b)/ book(c)/ are very interesting.(d)
41. I will now deal with him(a)/ in a manner different(b)/ from the one I have adopted so far.(c)/ No error(d)
42. The short story(a)/ should not exceed(b)/ more than(c)/ two hundred words.(d)
43. He is(a)/ the strongest and very tall(b)/ boy in the(c)/ whole college.(d)
44. The reason(a)/ of his(b)/ failure(c)/ is due to his intelligence.(d)
45. There is no other book(a)/ in the English language(b)/ which is as interesting(c)/ as this.(d)
Rearrange the following sentences in proper format
46. When I reached my office/ P. to get home early/ Q. I phoned my mother/ R. that I wouldn't be able/ S. to tell her/ as I had promised.
47 The claim is not/ P. of any kind/ Q. but/ R. that is without morality/ S. that science is actively anti-moral