Directorate Of Social Welfare Recruitment Under UNICEF Funded Scheme For Various Posts 2017
Directorate Of Social Welfare Recruitment Under UNICEF
Directorate Of Social Welfare Recruitment- Applications are invited for filling up of 4 Nos. of purely temporary / contractual positions (Non government-UNICEF funded) in the Legal Cell and MIS Cell, at Directorate of Social Welfare, Assam.
|Experience||Age limit||Remuneration||Post of claim|
|1||MSI Officer- Software Programmer||Post Graduate Degree in Computer or equivalent with adequate knowledge of software programming||Minimum 3 Years||Not More Than 35 Years||40,000/- Per Month||
Self-attested photocopies of original certificate to be enclosed with application form.
|2||MSI Officer- Data Analyst cum Data base Administrator||Post Graduate Degree in Computer or equivalent with adequate knowledge of Mathematics/ Statice/ Economics/ Information Management or equivalent||Minimum 3 Years||Not More Than 35 Years||40,000/- Per Month|
|3||MIS Coordinator(ICPS)||Post Graduate Degree in Computer Application||Minimum 3 Years||Not More Than 35 Years||40,000/- Per Month|
|4||MIS Coordinator(Legal)||Bachelor in LAW with knowledge of Information Technology especially MS Office.||Minimum 3 Years||Not More Than 35 Years||35,000/- Per Month|
Directorate Of Social Welfare Recruitment Important Points:
- Candidates desirous of above position may fill in the Application Form with two recent passport sized colour photographs.
- Self attested copies of testimonials/certificates and attend the selection procedure on specified dates against their respective positions at Directorate of Social Welfare, Uzanbazar, Guwahati-1.
- The Directorate reserves the right to alter or cancel the requirement for any of the positions listed S.No 1,2,3 & 4 at any stage /time.
- A candidate shall apply for any one of the above four positions only. On submission of application a receipt will be issued acknowledging receipt of same.
- In case of postal mode of delivery after entry in register a mail will be sent (If mail id is mentioned in application).
- For working condition and other details candidates are instructed to visit the official site link given below.
- Last Date for submission of Application form: 03.08.2017 before 3 PM
- Selection will be on the basis of written test followed by Interview and skill test.
- The candidates short listed in the written test will alone be called for interview. The Schedule of tests will be intimated to concerned candidates by call latter and by news paper Advertisement and also posted in the website https://assam.mygov.in
Directorate Of Social Welfare Recruitment Important Links: