Assam A.H. And Veterinary Science Elementary Knowledge Course For 1 Year
- 1 Assam A.H. And Veterinary Science Elementary Knowledge Course For 1 Year
- 1.1 Admission for Assam A.H. And Veterinary Science Elementary Knowledge Course 2017
- 1.2 Assam A.H. And Veterinary Science Elementary Knowledge Course How to Apply:-
- 1.3 Assam A.H. And Veterinary Science Elementary Knowledge Course Admission Important Points:
Admission for Assam A.H. And Veterinary Science Elementary Knowledge Course 2017
Assam A.H. And Veterinary Science-In pursuance of approval of the Govt. of Assam vide Letter No. VFV.251/2014/76 dated Dispur the 17th May, 2017, applications are invited from the intending male candidates of Assam for undergoing V.F.A. Training Course for one year Elementary Knowledge on A.H. & Veterinary Science for the Session 2017-18 at the School of Veterinary Science & A.H. Assam at Ghungoor, Silchar and will be received up to 5.00 pm of 27th August. 2017 for admission against 300 number of seats as mentioned here under.
|Establishment||Number of Seats Category wise|
|Directorate of Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Department, Assam, Chenikuthi, Guwahati-3||153||30||21||15||81||300|
Age: A candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 30 years of age as on 01.012017. The upper age limit is relaxable for the candidates of reserved categories as per existing provision.
Entry Qualification: Minimum educational qualification required for admission is H S (Sc.) passed with Biology as a Subject from the recognized University/ Board as per Govt. Notification No.VFV.155/2013/62 dated 06/07/2017.
Assam A.H. And Veterinary Science Elementary Knowledge Course How to Apply:-
- The prescribed Application Forms will have to be downloaded from the Govt of Assam’s website assam.gov.in and submitted along with a fee of Rs.100/- for General & OBC and Rs 50/- for ST & SC candidates by way of Crossed Indian Postal Order duly pledged in favour of the Principal, School of Veterinary Science & A. H. Assam at Ghungoor, Silchar payable at the Post Office, Silchar Medical College, Silchar. No Bank Draft/Money Order/ Cash or Cheque will be accepted for issuance of Application forms.
- Last date of submission of Application Form: The 27th August, 2017 upto 5.00 pm.
- No application shall be entertained after expiry of specified date.
- Duly filled in Application Forms along with required testimonials shall have to be submitted along with a self addressed stamped (Rs.5.00 only) envelope of 23×11 cm size, at any one of the following offices either by Registered Post or by hand in the Drop Box during Office hours:
|Areas||Places of submission|
|Plain Districts of Assam other than Barak Valley Districts||The Director of A.H. & Vety. Deptt. Assam, Chenikuthi, Guwahati-3|
|Barak Valley Districts||The Principal, School of Veterinary Science & A.H. Assam Ghungoor, Silchar.|
|BTADs||The Director, A.H. & Vety. Deptt. BTC, Kokrajhar|
|Dima Hasao and Karbi Anglong Districts||The Additional Director, A.H. & Vety. Deptt. (Hills). Haflong, Assam|
Assam A.H. And Veterinary Science Elementary Knowledge Course Admission Important Points:
- Candidates must be residents of respective areas of Bodoland Territorial Areas Districts (BTAD), Dims Hasao Autonomous Districts (DHAD) and the plain districts of Assam as the case may be and should enclose copy of the Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC) alongwith the Application.
- Since the practice of furnishing attested copies of certificateslmark sheets etc. by competent authority has been discontinued by the Govt., the applicant shall furnish copies of certificate/mark sheet etc.
- Declared by himself/herself as certified to be true copy of the original along with the application.
- Incomplete and defective applications will be summarily rejected.
- The candidates whose applications are found complete in all respects will be called for an interview before the Selection Committee The candidates will have to produce all original certificates and testimonials before the Selection Committee at the time of interview.
- The date of interview will be notified in due course of time
- The eligible candidates belonging to Plain Districts of Assam will have to appear before an interview to be held at the Office of the Director Chenikuthi, Guwahati-03.
- The eligible candidates belonging to Barak Valley Districts of Assam will have to appear before the School of Veterinary Science & A.H. at Ghungoor, Silchar, Assam.
- The eligible candidates belonging to BTAD Areas will have to appear for interview at the Office of the Director, BTC, Kokrajhar.
- The eligible candidates belonging to Hill Districts of Dima Hasao and Karbi Anglong will have to appear for interview at the Office of the Additional Director, A.H. & Vety. Deptt (Hills), Dima Hasao, Haflong,Assam.
- In service candidates will have to apply through proper channel.
- No TA’DA will be admissible for appearing the interview.
- Canvassing either directly or indirectly will disqualify the candidate.
- The list of eligible candidates will be displayed in the Office Notice Board of the Directorate of A.H. & Vety. Deptt., Guwahati-3; Principal, School of Veterinary Science & A.H. at Ghungoor, Silchar, Assam, Director, BTC, Kokrajhar. Assam and the Addl. Director (Hills). A.H. & Vety. Deptt, Assam, Haflong.
- The name of the selected candidates will be notified through leading English Newspaper Published from Guwahati, Assam.
- The selected candidates from BTAD & DHAD shall have to execute a bond prior to admission to the course stating therein that they will serve in the respective areas of BTAD/DHAD.
- Subject to availability of vacancy and observance of Rules & Regulations. the successful trainees will be appointed time to time. However, the authority shall not be bound to provide appointment/jobs on completion of the course.
- The candidate selected for admission will have to produce physical fitness certificate from the District/ Sub-Divisional Medical and Health Officers.
Assam A.H. And Veterinary Science Elementary Knowledge Course Important Links: