Gauhati High Court Law Clerk Recruitment
- 1 Gauhati High Court Law Clerk Recruitment
- 1.1 Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 Gauhati High Court Recruitment Post Details:
- 1.3 Gauhati High Court Recruitment How To Apply:
- 1.4 Gauhati High Court Recruitment Important Links:
- 1.5 Check More Job Notification Below:
- 1.5.1 DC Kamrup Recruitment for the Post of Mandal
- 1.5.2 APSC Prelims Admit Card Download (e-Admission Card Download)
- 1.5.3 GVK Assam Emergency Management and Research Institute recruitment 2017
- 1.5.4 Director of Library Services Assam Recruitment for Various Posts
- 1.5.5 B. N. College Dhubri Recruitment for the Post of Assistant Professor, Laboratory Assistant and Laboratory Bearer
- 1.5.6 Assam Don Bosco University Recruitment For Various Posts
- 1.5.7 Various jobs under MGNREGA at PANCHAYAT AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT Assam.
- 1.5.8 Indian Air Force Recruitment Rally At Borjhar Guwahati
- 1.5.9 Army Public School Narangi Recruitment for Various Posts
- 1.5.10 Home Guard Recruitment 2017
- 1.5.11 Nalbari Commerce College Recruitment for Various Post
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017
Gauhati High Court– Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Law Clerks in the Principal Seat of the Gauhati High Court. The Application form will be received till 5 P.M. of last date from candidates for temporary engagement of Law Clerks in the Principal Seat of the Gauhati High Court at a consolidated pay.
Last Date: o3-07-2017
Gauhati High Court Recruitment Post Details:
(i) Post Name: Law Clerks
Number of Post: 10
Pay: Rs. 10000/- Per Month(Fixed)
Age: Candidate must not be less than 18 years and more than 38 years of age as on 01.06.2017
- Candidate must be a Graduate/ Post Graduate in Law or Doctorate in Law from any recognized University in India.
- Candidate practicing at the Bar or having professional experience or literary works in Law to their credit would get preference.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment How To Apply:
Before applying online, candidates must possess a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number which are mandatory for registration. E-mail ID should be kept active. Registration Code will be sent through the registered e-mail ID.
- Log on through the website www.ghconline.gov.in and click on ‘Online Application for temporary engagement of Law Clerk”.
- Click on “New Registration”. Provide the required information in that page, and then click “Submit Registration”. The system will generate a Registration Code which will be displayed below the “Submit Registration” button. Though the system is designed to send e-mail immediately acknowledging the Registration Code and corresponding Date of Birth, sometimes due to network congestion, the e-mail may not be delivered. Hence, candidates are requested to note down the Registration Code carefully.
The combination of Registration Code and Date of Birth will be used as login details for next two Phases, i.e. Phase 2 and Phase 3.
- Click “Update Candidate Details”.
- Candidate has to provide his/her profile details and other candidature specific information and has to save the data by clicking the button. No field box should be left blank.
Candidate has to upload his/her Photograph Image and Signature Image. The image format should be either .jpg, .png or .gif. No other image format will be accepted. The image size should be between 5 KB and 30 KB. The dimension of the Photograph image and Signature image should be as indicated below:
The image of the Passport Photograph should be such that the face of the candidate covers at least 80% of the space of the photograph image, similarly the signature should cover at least 70% of space of the Signature image.
For uploading Passport Photo and Signature (both should be in Image format as specified above),
- Click “Upload Photograph & Signature”.
- The candidate should select the respective file using the “Browse” button and after selecting the file, he/she should click the “Upload Passport Photo” and ;‘’Upload Signature” button respectively to upload the file to server.
- On successful uploading of photo & signature, the candidate should click the “Declaration check box”. On clicking the Declaration check box on the page, the button Submit Candidature will turn green and will be activated for submission of Click on ‘Submit Candidature” to submit the application. No change in information filled in by the candidates will be allowed once the application form is submitted by clicking the ” Submit Candidature” button. Therefore, before submitting Candidature, please ensure that all information, photograph and signature are uploaded as per the instructions.
- After submission of candidature, the applicant will be able to take printout of the Application form and Acknowledgement receipt about his/her candidature.
For any query/complaint etc. please email to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning the Post Name in the Subject line and related Registration Code, Applicant Name, Father’s Name alongside the grievance in the body of the e-mail.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment Selection Process:
The process of selection of candidates will be as follows:
Stage 1: Written Examination(Objective type multiple choices) covering English, General Intelligence and Law in the pattern of 30+ 20+50 questions respectively of 100 marks will be conducted for one and half hour duration. There will be no negative marks for wrong answer.
Stage 2: Viva-Voice- 20 marks.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment Important Links:
Check More Job Notification Below: