DC Kamrup Recruitment for the Post of Mandal
DC Kamrup Recruitment Mandal
DC Kamrup Recruitment– Deputy Commissioner, Kamrup, Amingaon invites applications from eligible Indian (as defined in articles 5 to 8 of the constitution of India) candidates to fill up the vacant posts of Mandal. The Applicant should have to fill up the Standard Form as published in Assam Gazette in Part-IX with proper information and all self attested testimonials. The Candidate should have passed H.S.L.C. examination or equivalent examination with 6(Six) months Recorders’ Course Class Certificate from the Assam Survey and Settlement Training Centre, Dakhingaon, Guwahati only. The application should reach with all related documents at Deputy Commissioner, Kamrup, Amingaon before last date.
Last Date: 14-07-2017 upto 5.00 P.M.
DC Kamrup Recruitment Post Details:
(i) Post Name: Mandal
Number of Post: 19
Pay: Rs. 14000/- -49000/- Grade Pay Rs. 5600/-(PB-2) per month plus other allowances as admissible as per rules.
Age: Candidate must not be less than 18 Years or more than 38 Years of Age as on 1-1-2017. The upper age is relaxable by 5 years in case of the candidates of SC/ST and PH.
- H.S.L.C. examination or equivalent examination Passed.
- With 6(Six) months Recorders’ Course Class Certificate from the Assam Survey and Settlement Training Centre, Dakhingaon, Guwahati only.
DC Kamrup Recruitment Required Documents:
- Self Attested copies of all certificates of educational and other qualifications, age, caste alongwith other testimonials.
- Two copies of recent passport size photographs duly attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- The applicants are required to enclose a self addressed envelope affixing Postal Stamp of Rs.5/- alongwith the application.
DC Kamrup Recruitment Important Points:
- The Candidate must have registered his/her names in the employment exchange and the registration numbers along with the dates must be mentioned in their applications
- Candidate already in service should apply through proper channel.
- Application and other documents should be put inside an envelope, on which the applicant should clearly mention the post applied for.
- The selected candidates will have to submit an undertaking to the appointing authority that they will abide by the New Pension Rules of the Govt. issued vide Finance Department’s letter No. BW-3/03/Pt.II/1, dtd. 25.1.05.
- The candidates will have to appear Computer test and oral interview.
- The unsigned and incomplete application and the application submitted after the scheduled date will not be accepted.
Check More Job Notification Below: