APSC Prelims Admit Card Download For 2016 APSC Exam
APSC Prelims Admit Card Download
Assam Public Service Commission(APSC) has confirms the date of Combined Competitive (Prelims) Examination of 2016, which will going to held on 02-07-2017. First of all, best of luck to all the candidates which are going to appear on APSC Combined Competitive (Prelims) Examination of 2016. We hope that all of you had completed your preparation for the Combined Competitive (Prelims) Examination. To boost your preparation we provide you some APSC previous year question papers. The detail notification which is provide by APSC is given below.
Assam Public Service Commission(APSC) informs to all candidates and officials that the Combined Competitive (Prelims) Examination for the year of 2016 will be held on 2nd July 2017 at Barpeta, Bongaigaon, Cachar, Darrang Dhemaji, Dhubri, Dibrugarh, Dima Hasao, Goalpara, Golaghat, Jorhat, Kamrup(Metro),Karbi Anglong, Karimganj, Kokrajhar, Morigaon, Nagaon, Nalbari, North Lakhimpur, Sivsagar ,Sonitpur and Tinsukia. This time Assam Public Service Commission(APSC) will going to produce e-Admission card for all the candidates. Candidates have to download the e-Admission card or certificate from the official website www.apsc.nic.in. Candidates are instructed that, before downloading the e-Admission card check the status of applications. The detail instruction for the candidates is given below.
APSC Prelims Admit Card Download Important Instructions To Candidates
1. This year Roll Nos. will be of 9 (nine) digits. Space will be provided in the OMR sheet for filling up the Roll Number.
2. Candidates will have to paste a recent passport-size photograph with white background on the space provided in the e- Admission certificate and hand over the copy of e- Admission certificate to the Invigilator at the Examination Hall in the 1st session of the examination.
3. The prohibited items such as electronic communication device including mobile phone, pager, Bluetooth, earphone, tablet, calculators, books, scale, or drawing instruments are not allowed inside the Examination Hall.
4. For detail information, please refer to instructions to candidates which can be downloaded from the APSC website www.apsc.nic.in.
5. Candidates should note that no hard copy of the admission certificate will be dispatched.
6. No request for change of ‘Optional Subject’ and ‘Centre’ already chosen for the candidates will be entertained.
7. No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination hall unless he/she produces the e-Admission Certificate.
8. Candidates must bring any one of the valid identity proof documents such as, PAN Card/ Driving License/ Voter ID Card/ Bank passbook containing photograph/ ID card issued by the Educational Institution where the candidate is studying presently / ID card issued by the Govt. or Public Sector Undertaking/passport etc. Help Desk Number is 0361-2363117 during office hours.
APSC Prelims Admit Card Download Important Links: