PHED Assam Recruitment 2017
PHED Assam Recruitment
PHED under State Government of Assam, invites the application from young and eligible candidates the, candidate can download the prescribed application format from official website- www.aphe.gov.in. The vacancies under Mission Directorate of Swachh Bharat Mission (Gramin). As there are 33 districts in Assam, the recruited 2 numbers of manpower are deploy in each district. The sum of total manpower is 66 and the rest of two manpower are deploy at Mission Directorate of Swachh Bharat Mission. The completely fill up Application Form with all relevant self-attested testimonials should reach at the concerned office before last date at the office of the Chief Engineer (PHE), Sanitation, Hengrabari, Dispur,Guwahati, Assam-36.
Last Date: 25-05-2017
PHED Assam Recruitment 2017 Post Details:
Post Name: Technical Officer
Number of Posts: 68
Pay: 20,000/- to 25,000/-
Age: Not more than 35 years.
Required Qualification: Degree/Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized University / Institutions with minimum 50% marks.
- Minimum 1 year experience for degree holder and Minimum 2 years of experience for Diploma holder.
- Relevant experience in the areas of community driven rural/urban development projects (Roads, Buildings, Water Supply_ Sanitation, Solid & Liquid Waste Management and other relevant areas
- Computer Literate (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint etc).
- Candidate has Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Candidate has to be Comfortable in a multi-cultural environment, flexible and able to handle pressure of work.
- Candidate should Flexibility in working overtime as and when needed.
- Candidate should have Knowledge of English, Hindi and local language.
- Candidate Willing to travel extensively in rural areas.
- Candidate must have Strong communication skill.
PHED Assam Recruitment 2017 Important Points
- Candidates have to mention the name of the district against which he/she is applying for the position.
- One candidate can apply for maximum two districts.
- Candidates will be selected from the list of applications received for a particular district. However. the selected candidates may be required to work anywhere within Assam.
- Mission Director reserves the right to decide the place of posting based on the availability of human resource and requirement of the project.
- Initial engagement for the position is for 11 months and will be extended based on the requirement of the project and performance of the individual.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview/written test.
- The candidates are requested to attend the interview/written test at their own cost.
- No TA/DA will be provided to the candidates for appearing in the interview/written test.
PHED Assam Recruitment 2017 Important Link