IASST RECRUITMENT 2017
IASST RECRUITMENT 2017 (INSTITUTE OF ADVANCED STUDY IN SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY), an autonomous Institute under Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India, Paschim Boragaon, Garchuk, Guwahati-781035 invites application for various posts from interested candidates for engagement of persons on contract basis. The details of IASST RECRUITMENT 2017 regarding the posts, qualification, application process is given below.
Name of the posts, vacancy, required qualifications, salary:
- Store/Purchase Officer: ONE (1) post
- Essential: Candidates having Graduate degree in Science/Commerce from a recognised university with training in relevant professional courses with proficiency in computer applications.
- Desirable: Degree/Diploma in Marketing Management from a recognised/reputed institution.
- Essential: Candidates should have minimum of 5 years experience after the degree obtained in a reputed institute. The incumbent should be well versed with procedure for procurement including e-procurement of public goods/services including import formalities of items. Candidates should have experience of independent handling the responsibilities. Candidates should have experience of stores management like inventory management, inspection/receipt/issue of stores, handling audit/physical verification of stores etc. Candidates should be conversant of LOC procedures and Auctioning procedures. Candidates must have strong communication skills.
- Desirable- (i)Experience in scientific research institute/educational institute of higher learning. (ii)Conversant with Govt. of India rules/procedures in procurement of stores/ financial matters.
(C) Tenure & Salary: The selected candidate will be offered contractual engagement on a monthly consolidated emolument of Rs 25,000/-(negotiable for higher emolument in case of meritorious candidate), initially for a period of one year, extendable on mutual consent for further period.
IASST GUWAHATI RECRUITMENT 2017
- PROGRAMME MANAGER FOR EXTRAMURAL PROJECT (EMP): ONE (1) POST
- Essential: Candidates having Master degree in Science/Commerce from a recognised university with professional training in Management courses. Candidates Should be proficient in computer applications.
- Degree/Diploma in Management subject from a recognised/ reputed institution.
- Conversant with Govt. of India rules/procedures in administrative and financial matters.
(B) Experience and Job description: Candidates should have 5 years experience in an academic/ research institution in dealing with their project activities. The incumbent will have to handle establishment matters of project staff viz. research scientist, research fellows, research scholars etc, management of research grants, submission of reports/ returns togrant sponsoring agency, procurement of research equipment/consumables, chemicals etc though central stores/ purchase department, maintenance of assets created out of project grants and amalgamation of the same with central stores branch.
(C) Tenure & Salary: The selected candidate will be offered a consolidated monthly emolument of Rs 35000/- (negotiable for higher emolument in case of meritorious candidate). The initial tenure of contractual engagement will be for one year, extendable by mutual consent for further period.
3. PROJECT ASSISTANT: TWO (2) post
(A)Qualifications: Candidates with Minimum graduate degree in Science/Commerce with proficiency in computer applications.
(B)Experience and Job description: Candidates should have 2-3 years experience in academic/ research institutions. The incumbents will be entrusted with works relating to establishment, stores, purchase, financial matters relating to project activities of the institute. Candidates should also have good communication skills, maintain files, handle letter writings, noting etc. Knowledge of Govt. of India rules/ procedures in matters of administrative, finance, stores/ purchase will be preferable.
(C)Tenure & Salary: The selected candidates will be offered a consolidated monthly emolument of Rs 14,000/- p.m.(negotiable). The incumbent will be offered contractual employment initially for a period of one year, extendable by mutual consent for further period.
IASST RECRUITMENT 2017
How to apply:
- Interested candidates for IASST RECRUITMENT 2017 may apply in prescribed format given in the notification giving details of qualifications, experience, enclosing therewith the credentials with regard to qualifications, experience and other achievements.
- Candidates shall affix a recent passport size photo on the application.
- Only shortlisted Candidates will be called for the interview. No TA/DA is payable for attending the interview.
- The completed application form should be sent to the Registrar, IASST, Paschim Boragaon , Garchuk, Guwahati-781035, Assam by registered Post super scribing the name of the post ,Number of the Advertisement and date on the top of the envelope.
- Soft copy may be sent to the firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates are advised to follow the general instruction of IASST RECRUITMENT 2017 for the candidates mentioned in the notification before sending the application.
The last date of receipt of application: 6th June 2017
|Download official notification and application form||click here to download IASST notification|
|Official website of IASST||Click here to visit IASST website|