Check HSLC Result 2017
Find Your HSLC Result 2017
As we get the information about the Assam HSLC result 2017, which will disclose on 31st May 2017 by Board of Secondary Education Assam (SEBA). Everyone is waiting for the result, we all know in today’s date maximum of candidates will wish to get the result online. Today getting the result online is very convenient to all of us, but if we look back 6-7 years later the thing was not that much easy, it was very hard get result online. Because in those days the speed of Internet was not that much of quality in Assam for one of that reason most of the candidates prefer to get the result offline. Most of the times they get the result through Result Booklet which was provided by Board of Secondary Education Assam (SEBA).
Now a days it is very easy to get the result online each year Board of Secondary Education Assam (SEBA) publish the result through 8 or more websites. But for the higher number of visitors in each site one or two of them goes down the server does not respond for each search properly. So candidates get ready to check your result online on Assamjobalerts.com. This time we are ready to provide you one platform to search your results in all of those websites. You do not need to memorize all the websites you have to memorize only Assamjobalerts.com and on 31st May 2017 visit our site to search your result.
Best of Luck to all Candidates for the result.
Check HSLC Result 2017 Through Our Android APP:
**To download our Android App Click on the Image.
How to Check HSLC Result 2017 online:
- On the date of declaration of result visit our site Assamjobalerts.com.
- Click on the post HSLC result.
- Click on the any of the link below.
- Insert your correct information(Roll, Number).
- Press on Check Result.
Click on the Any of the Link Below to Check HSLC Result 2017
Check HSLC Result 2017 Through SMS:
- BSNL users can send an SMS to 57766 with the format “SEBA17<space><roll number>”. For example, if your Roll is B17-025 and No. is 0123 then type “SEBA17<space>0250123” and send to 57766.
- Vodafone/Reliance/Tata/Idea users can type “AS10<space><roll number>” e.g. “AS10<space>0250123” and send to 58888111
- Airtel users can type “AS10<space><roll number>” e.g. “AS10<space>0250123” and send to 5207011.
- Airtel, Vodafone, Idea & Aircel users can also get their results by dialing *588#.