D el ed admit card for admission in 2017-2019 session
Diploma in Elementary Education admit card for session 2017-2019 under SCERT ASSAM
SCERT ASSAM released notification for D el ed (Diploma in Elementary Education ) admission 2017-2019 and D el ed admit card in the month of May, 2017 for admission into various D el ed colleges of Assam. The youths of the state who are permanent residents of Assam have applied in a large number for taking D el ed admission 2017-2019. The duration of the Diploma in Elementary Education i.e. D el ed course for the academic is 2-year. The commencement of the course is from 1st July, 2017 in the NCTE recognised Government Elementary Teachers’ Education Institutes of the state. Candidates applied for the entrance exam of D el ed admission are curious to know the status of their application form as well as admit card to appear in the entrance exam. SCERT ASSAM in their official notification clearly mentioned about the date for release of admit card as on 21st May, 2017 and date of entrance examination test as on 28th May, 2017. For downloading the admit card candidates are need to regularly visit the official website of SCERT ASSAM.
D el ed admit card for admission 2017-2019
Syllabus for d.el.ed admission 2017-2019 entrance examination:
The Test shall have Two Sections: Section-I and Section-II
Total Marks: 100
Time: 2 hours
Type of question: MCQ
Number of question: 100
Mark carried by each question: 1
Marking system: The performance of the candidates shall be evaluated both on the basis of correct and incorrect responses recorded on the OMR sheet. For every incorrect response, 0.25 mark shall be deducted from the total marks secured by the candidate for correct responses. More than one response given to a question will be treated as incorrect response.
Section : I
Total marks for section I : 40 marks
|General English||10 marks|
|General Knowledge||10 marks|
Section : II
Total marks for section II: 60 marks
|General Mathematics||15 marks|
|General Science & EVS||15 marks|
|Social Science||15 marks|
|Language (Assamese/Bangla/Bodo)||15 marks|
Detailed syllabus for Section-I :
- General English : vocabulary, tenses, verbs, preposition, comprehension, voice-change, narration, adverbs, synonyms, antonyms
- General Knowledge : Current affairs, who is who, abbreviations, constitution of India, history of Assam, Inventions and discoveries, Sports. Art and culture, Every day Science, World Organizations, Geography of India, Educational Commissions and Committees, New Educational Initiatives, Educational Organizations
- Reasoning : Logical and analytical reasoning ,pattern etc.
- Education :Teaching learning, process, individual differences, learning Assessment/Evaluation, Role, functions and quality of teacher, principles & maxims of teaching, Educational philosophy & laws, purpose of Education, Role of other agencies in school management, Concept of TLM and its importance, Leadership quality of teachers.
Detailed syllabus for Section-II :
1. Mathematics :
- Numbers : Natural, whole, even and odd numbers, prime and composite numbers, place value, four fundamental operations of number, factors and multiples, prime factors, LCM and HCF, ascending and descending order.
- Fractions : Concept of fraction and its uses,
- Percentage : Concept of percentage, solving problems involving percentage, profit and loss.
- Money : Concept of money, solving problems involving money.
- Geometry : Angles, types of angles, types of triangle, types of quadrilateral, circle.
- Measurement : Length, area, volume and perimeter of different geometrical figures, Measurement of weight and time.
- Data handling : Representation of data, Bar diagram, Pie diagram.
- Square & square root : Concept of square root, solving problems involving square root. Ratio and proportion Simple algebraic equation.
2. Science & Environmental Science :
- Natural and Social Environment,
- Factors influencing environment.
- Causes of environmental degradation : Air, water, sound and soil pollution.
- Environmental Issues : Flood, erosion, earthquake, deforestation, population explosion.
- Environmental protection-Constitutional provision, Protection Acts, Role of individual and local bodies, NGOs and Government.
- Different states and characteristics of matter, physical and chemical change,
- Chemical reaction,
- Force, energy, motion
- Cell–Plant and animal cell, structures
- Adaptation in plants, reproduction in plants
- Heat and temperature, measurement of temperature
- Acid, Bases and Salt
- Light and Reflections
- Weather and climate
- Respiration in organism and in plants
3. Social Science:
- Natural and human resources
- Atmosphere and its different layers
- Freedom movement of India and role of India
- Constitution of India and its importance
- Democracy and its principles
- Rise and fall of Ahom kingdom
- Ancient urban civilization
- Government : State and Central
- Earth and its structure
- Consumer protection and right
- Role of financial institutions in socio economic development of the society
- Transport and communication
- Agricultural and Industrial development
- India after independence and during East India Company
- Contribution of medieval administrators on socio economic development in Assam.
4. Language :
- Objectives of Language learning
- Importance of language learning
- Application of phrases and idioms
- Skills of language learning (listening, speaking, reading and writing skill).
- Methods of language teaching
- Difference between home language and mother tongue
- Suffix, prefix, gender, coalescence of two words according to rules of grammar(sandhi) The verb and number (singular and plural)
D el ed admit card for admission 2017-2019
Important dates are as follows :
Issue of Admit Card: 21st May, 2017
Pre Entry Test: 28th May, 2017
Official website: Click here
Download D el ed admit card: Link will be added soon.
Prospectus for D el ed admission 2017-2019: click here to download
Syllabus for D el ed entry test: click here to download
Link to view D el ed admission 2017-2019 notification: Click here