Indian Oil Recruitment 2017
On-line Applications are invited from bright, young and energetic persons of Indian Nationality for the post of Junior Nursing Assistant-IV and Junior Quality Control Analyst – IV. Indian Oil Corporation Limited the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” company requires result oriented experienced personnel with initiative and enterprise for its Bongaigaon Refinery, Dhaligaon, Assam.
Last Date of Online Apply: 09/05/2017
Indian Oil Recruitment 2017 Post Details:
i) Name of the posts: Junior Nursing Assistant-IV
Post Code: 101
Number of posts: 06
Pay Scale: Rs.11,900/- to 32,000/-
Educational Qualification: 04 years B.Sc. (Nursing) or 03 years Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery or Gynecology & Obstetrics from recognized Institute / University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC (NCL) candidates and 45% in case of PWD candidates against reserved / Identified for PWD positions.
Required Experience: Minimum one year of post qualification experience in Nursing (& Midwifery) or Gynecology & Obstetrics in any Hospital / Nursing Home. Experience In a Hospital of a large establishment will be preferred.
ii) Name of the posts: Junior Quality Control Analyst – IV
Post Code: 102
Number of posts: 01
Discipline: Quality Control
Pay Scale: Rs.11,900/- to 32,000/-
Educational Qualification: B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC (NCL) candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST/ PWD candidates for identified positions or M.Sc. (Chemistry- Regular Course) from a recognized Institute / University with minimum of 45% marks in aggregate for General & OBC (NCL) candidates & 40% in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates against reserved/identified for PWD positions.
Required Experience: Minimum one year of post qualification experience in handling instruments like HPLC, XRF, WDXRF, GC, ICAP, AAS, Auto Analyzers, Flash Points, etc in a Petroleum Refinery/ Petrochemical / Heavy Chemical / Fertilisers / Gas Processing Industry/Power Plants/Large Industrial Establishments.
Indian Oil Recruitment 2017 Important Instructions:
- A candidate is allowed to apply for only one discipline. In case of receipt of more than one application for more than one discipline, all the applications will be rejected.
- Qualification for the purpose of this clause would mean the qualification based on which candidature is offered or considered claimed by a candidate. Prescribed qualification shall be strictly adhered to.
- The prescribed qualification should be from a recognized University/Institute as a regular full time /sandwich Diploma course (Industrial training as part of the course with no break)
- Candidates possessing Diploma under recognized lateral entry scheme (Class — XII (Sc.) admitted in 2nd year of Diploma course) shall also be considered eligible subject to meeting prescribed percentage of marks on the basis of aggregate of 4 semesters in the diploma course.
- The criteria for full time regular course shall not be insisted upon in case of Ex-Servicemen, provided they possess a requisite EQUIVALENT qualification that has been acquired during the service period and is recognized by AICTE/MHRD, GoI and have secured the prescribed minimum percentage of marks.
- No Claim of possession of a qualification equivalent to a prescribed qualification shall be entertained.
- Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as Graduate Engineers, MBA / MCA / CA / CS / ICWA / LLB or those claiming possession of a Qualification equivalent to the Qualification prescribed shall not be considered for the above Post
- The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates / testimonials, etc.
- Suppression of information regarding possession of or pursuing higher qualification shall render a candidate ineligible for consideration at any stage of selection and termination at any time during employment, if recruited.
- Large Industrial Establishment would mean industrial / manufacturing Units whose investment in plant & machinery exceed 10 crores and which has been in operation.
- Candidates shall be required to attach a copy of the relevant page of the last published Balance sheet of the establishment with the physical application under self-certification by the candidate.
- Candidates employed, directly or by or through any agency (including a contractor) by a Large Industrial Establishment shall also be eligible to apply, provided they furnish copy of the work order Issued to the agency/contractor alongwith the page of the balance sheet.