Goalpara DC Office Recruitment 2017
- 1 Goalpara DC Office Recruitment 2017
- 2 Goalpara DC Office Recruitment 2017 Post Details:
- 3 Goalpara DC Office Recruitment 2017 Duties and Responsibilities:-
- 4 Goalpara DC Office Recruitment 2017 Required Testimonials:-
- 5 Goalpara DC Office Recruitment 2017 Important Links:
A Walk-in-interview will be held on 28th April. 2017 from 11.00 am onward till 3:00 pm at Conference Hall, D.C.’S Office Goalpara for engagement of one Consultant for Integrated Land Record Management System at District Level. The intending candidates having the following requisite qualifications may appear before the selection committee with all required testimonials.
Goalpara DC Office Recruitment 2017 Post Details:
Required Qualification Criteria: M.Sc.(IT)/ MCA/ Btech/B.E in Computer Science or IT or Software Engineering from recognized University.
Required Experience: At least 2 (Two) years experience in Instillation configuration and administration of severs on Windows and Linux platforms.
Age: The applicant should not be above 40 years of age on 1st January. 2017.
Period of Engagement: The engagement will be for a period of 11 (eleven) months only.
Remuneration : Rs. 25.000/- per month.
Goalpara DC Office Recruitment 2017 Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Assist Deputy Commissioner in uninterrupted functioning of the interconnectivity among revenue officers.
- Provide System level support for Multi-User operating System, Hardware & Software tools, Including, installation, configuration, maintenance and support of these systems.
- Monitor of the functioning of Integrated Land Records Management System at District, SDO(C) Revenue Circle and SRO levels.
- Assist Deputy Commissioner in the capacity building of the revenue department functionaries in respect of Integrated Land Record Management System.
Goalpara DC Office Recruitment 2017 Required Testimonials:-
- Original Birth Certificate/HSLC Admit card Or Certificate as proof of date of birth
- All Original Educational certificate/degrees.
- Experience certificate in original.
- Any other documents in original.
- The Intending candidate has to report first at the PFC counter in the 0/o the Deputy Commissioner, Goalpara and fill up a form giving all detail’s.
- The candidate will then be called for interview in serial order by the selection team.
- If necessary practical test in a computer may also be taken by the Selection Committee.