DC Office Recruitment 2017
Applications are hereby invited from the intending candidates on or before Last Date during office hours for the post of 1 (one) Consultant for integrated Land Records Management System in Nalbari District The Intending candidates must submit all testimonials relating to their qualification. age. caste residence. bio-date along with application.
Last Date: 03-05-2017
DC Office Recruitment 2017 Post Details:
i) Post Name: Consultant.
Number of Post: 01
Pay: 25000/- (Fixed) Per Month.
Required Qualification: M.Sc (IT)/ MCA/ B Tech/ BE in Computer Sicence or IT or Software Engineering from a recognized University.
Required Experience: At least 2 (two) year experience in installation configuration and administration of service on Windows and Linux platforms.
Age: The applicant should not be above 40 years of age on 1st January. 2017
Period of Engagement : The engagement will be a period of 11 (eleven) months only.
DC Office Recruitment 2017 Important Points:
- List of shortlisted candidates will be published in the office of the Deputy Commissioner.
- Nalbari on 03.05 2017 in the evening and interview will be held on 05-05-2017 from 11.00 AM.
- No calling letter will be issued for the interview.
- Shortlisted candidate must produce all original testimonials before the selection committee.
- No. TA/DA shall be given to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
DC Office Recruitment 2017 Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisi Deputy Commissioner in uninterrupted functioning of the interconnectvity among revenue officer.
- Provide system level support for Multi -User operating Systems. Hardware & Software tools, including installation configuration maintenance and support of These systems
- Monitor of the functioning of integrated Land Records Management System at district. SDO (C), Revenue Circle and SRO levels.
- Assist Deputy Commissioner in the capacity building of the revenue department functionaries in respect of integrated Land Record Management System.