Gauhati Medical College Hospital recruitment for 33 various posts
In pursuance of Govt. letter No. HLB.598/2012/259, dated 16.02.2015, the following vacant posts of Gauhati Medical College Hospital, Guwahati ate advertised As such, applications are invited in Standard Form as published it the Assam Gazette in Pan-IX to: filling up the following posts of in Gauhati Medical College Hospital, Guwahati in the scale of pay and other allowances as admissible under the rules shown against each posts.
Total number of Posts – 33
Last Date – 25/09/2015(5:00 PM)
For Name of the Posts, Number of Vacancies for Each Post, Educational Qualification Details and Scale of Pay Details Please Download the Following Image.
Required Eligibility –
i. Age:- Candidates should not be less than 18 (eighteen) years and not above 38 (thirty eight) years as on 01.01.12015. The upper age limit is relaxable for reserved categories as per rules.
ii. Fees:- The applications should contain an application fees in the form of Bank Draft drawn in favour of Principal cum-Chief Superintendent, Gauhati Medial College & Hospital. Guwahati ct Rs.150/- (Rupees one hundred fifty) only applicable for General category and OBC/MOBC candidates and Rs75/- (Rupees seventy five) only for the SC. ST(P) & ST(H) category candidates.
iii. Last Date of submission of Application: The Form along with required documents shall have to be
deposited in the box kept in the office of the Principal cum-Chief Superintendent GMC8H at Narakachal Hill Top. Guwahati-32 by 5.00 PM on 25.09.2015 by hand or by post. However. the undersigned shall by no way responsible for any postal delay or loss.
iv. Reservation: Reservation of post to different categories shall be as per Govt rules.
v. Address for Communication: Application shall be addressed to the Principal cum-Chief Superintendent, Gauhati Medical College a Hospital. Narakachal Hill Top. Guwahati-781032. Assam and have to be sent/submitted in a sealed envelope to the office of the undersigned on or before 25.09.2015 during office hours The name of the posts should clearly be motioned on the top of the envelop. Applications received either by post or by hand after last date of submission shall not be accepted under any circumstances.
vi. Instruction to the Candidates
1. Interested candidates shall have to til up the application forms neatly and legibly and submit with the required documents and Photograph(colour) dully self-attested: please note that incomplete forms shall be summarily rejected.
2. Documents required are : (a) 2 (two) copies of recent passport size colour photograph duly self attested. (b) HSLC admit card or birth certificate for age proof (c) all mark sheets and passed certificates (d) Caste certificate (where applicable) (e) Permanent residentship certificates (f) Employment Exchange Registration certificate (g) Certificates of training, experience. Extra Curriculum etc. Candidates not fulfilling requisite minimum qualifications shall be rejected.
3. The name of post applied for must clearly be marked on TOP of the envelop. Envelops which do not have the name oi posts applied writing on the top shall not be opened and entertained.
4. The authority may decide to hold the written test for the post in addition to interview.
5. No individual communications shall be sent to the eligible candidates. list of eligible candidates for its posts along with details of interview timings shall be notified it due time and shall be displayed in the news papers for information of the eligible candidates.